SAUC Alumni Scholarship Fund
To donate for SAUC Alumni Scholarship Fund, please click here.
Sponsorships & Donors
- Have you thought about doing something good for society?
- Have you aspired to touch someone's life in the course of your lifetime?
- Have you wished to be truly happy?
- Have you heard your inner voice telling you, "In the future if I have a chance, I would like to help someone?"
- Have you wanted to sponsor someone in college?
If your answer is "yes" to any of the questions above, you have come to the right place.
An Organization You Can Trust
Asia-Pacific International University is owned and operated by the Southeast Asia Union Mission of Seventh-day Adventists (SDA), which is under the authority of the Southern Asia Division of SDA. Mission College Foundation in the United States is a U.S. 501(c)3 organization which processes our North American sponsors' donations so that they may be used for U.S. and Canadian tax returns. All (100%) of the donations for sponsorship goes to resolving the sponsored student's account balances at Asia-Pacific International University. None is used for the sponsorship program's administrative or fundraising costs. If you have any questions about the use of the funds and fiscal responsibility of Asia-Pacific International University, please contact Pradeep Tudu, Vice President for Financial Administration at Asia-Pacific International University firstname.lastname@example.org.