The quality assurance program at the University involves personnel and processes, both internal and external to the institu tion. These include regular internal reviews of educational practice and standards and external assessments of the institutionís practice and standards. The process is linked to the Universityís voluntary participation with other Adventist institutions and governing bodies in a recognition process that involves periodic inspections and site visits by international teams of higher education specialists. Self-study documents and annual reports are prepared to facilitate the visits which are coordinated by the Adventist Accrediting Association. Participation by the institution in this mutual review process also serves the purpose of assuring Adventist international constituencies that Asia-Pacific International University meets internationally established standards and criteria for academic excellence.
The University is also regularly assessed
by the Thai Government Office of National
Educational Standards and Quality Assessment (ONESQA).
Other regular quality assurance processes involve:
- Internal moderation of examinations and assessments by Faculty Examination Boards
- Student feedback surveys on the enrolment and orientation processes at the University
- Student feedback surveys of the teaching and learning experience at Asia-Pacific International University
- Administration of an annual University Experience Questionnaire completed by the recent graduates following graduation
- administration of an annual survey of graduate destinations following studentsí graduation from the University
- Surveys of employers of graduates from the University to determine levels of employer satisfaction and to obtain feedback for curriculum development.