Home >> About Us >> Mission Statement
The Library's mission is to provide the information services and resources required to support the current and anticipated needs of the educational programs and concerns of Asia-Pacific International University.
The Library fulfills its mission by:
- Selecting and acquiring materials in all formats necessary to support the educational programs for the college.
- Making materials available while maintaining them for future use.
- Assisting students, faculty and staff in utilizing library resources.
- Providing a suitable physical environment for the use of resources and services.
- Promoting cooperation and resource-sharing with other libraries [locally and overseas].
- Maintaining constructive relationships with the administrators, faculty and students.
- Maintaining and developing a highly capable staff to manage these resources and services effectively and efficiently.