Home >> About Us >> Library Staff
The Library and Media Center on both campuses - Muak Lek and Bangkok - are staffed by a team of 12 qualified and dedicated workers; 6 of them are attached to the main campus library at Muak Lek, 3 at the Media Center and 3 at the Bangkok campus library. On a semester basis, the library employs 10 to 15 student assistants.
Circulation Desk Assistant
Special Resources Librarian
Asia-Pacific International Uiniversity Library at Muak Lek Campus being the main campus, employs 20 to 25 student assistants each semester. Students who wish to apply for work in the library must apply through the Student Finance Office as early as possible even before a semester begins. The library administration considers the following applicants for library work:
1. Preferably students who have taken and passed the Basic Library Science course in Thai or the Basic Research and Library Skills in the international level.
2. Students who genuinely need financial assistance.
3. Students who are competent in the English language.
4. Students who are computer literate.
5.Students with ability to pay attention to details.
6. Students who are responsible, honest, diligent, willing to learn, neat and presentable.