Chapel and Assembly Programs
Chapel and Assembly meetings are held on every Wednesday from 10:00 am to 11:00 am and on the first Monday of the month from 7 pm to 8 pm. Attendance is required for all students as part of the educational purpose of the institution.
Students are required to wear their proper uniform.
1. Students are not permitted to leave the meeting before the time. Coming after the opening prayer is considered one tardy. Three tardinesses make one absence.
2. Each student has to attend a minimum of 80% of chapel and assembly programs (Absence is permitted up to 4 times for one semester as in the case of sickness, and only with permission.
3. A report of attendance at the programs will be sent to students when absences have reached up to 4 times.
4. With more than 4 absences, the studentsí citizenship points will be deducted by 3 points for each absence.
5. After more than 10 absences, 10 citizenship points will be deducted for each absence.